Hoover Baseball Club Mission Statement
To provide a high quality tournament baseball program to children living in areas where public schools are zoned to attend Hoover High School. We seek to provide those players who have the interest, dedication and abilities the opportunity to develop their character and baseball skills through instruction, training and an expanded number of games against the best competition available.
- Improve the skill levels and baseball knowledge of players entering HHS baseball program
- Teach players good sportsmanship by contributing to a team and learning to deal with success and failure
- Play against the best competition available and develop a winning attitude
- To promote academic success and healthy lifestyles
If your team would like to become a member team, please contact Rookie Gage by email or call 205-821-9050 for more information. If you are new to the area and would like more information in general, or if you have any questions about what we offer as an organization, feel free to contact us.
- June 12-14, 2014, Hoover, Alabama
- 5-game Guarantee for Varsity & JV Divisions
- $450 per team prior to May 1, 2014; $500 after May 1, 2014
- Teams referring any “non-Alabama team” that registers by April 1, 2014 will receive FREE registration for their own team.
- 75 Team Max
- Contact Rookie Gage by email or call 205-821-9050 for rules and registration. Click here to download a registration form.
- iHigh will broadcast the games via webpage http://www.ihigh.com/school27053/.